Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 6, 2012



 I think I have Spring Fever, I haven't done any writing for awhile, and the sun was out and it hit 70 today. I have been doing some aceo's using old letters I found from the 1940's. I recycled some old aceo's I didn't like and pasted parts of letters on them. Then I used water color and painted over the letter letting the writing show through. I really liked the effect.
  My granddaughter who's a senior in high school, gave me a hair tip yesterday. It seems tht having different colored tips of hair is the new trend. It's expensive and not temporary, so someone came up with a different solution. You dampen the hair you want to color and using chalk pastels (I used Rembrandt, it helps to be an artist some times) you rub it over the hair till you get the look you want. I had a pretty pink strip for awhile. Then you use a curling or straight iron to set it with heat. it washes right out and even little kids can have bright colored hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment