Total Pageviews

Monday, February 27, 2012

 Today the weather was not nearly so nice, it seems to be hovering around the high 30's. I worked on a few dogs but nothing seemed to inspire me today. Some days are just like that. I guess sometimes you just have to do the mundane things like clean house, cook and wash clothes. I have managed to do some reading on my Kindle between  working. The Kindle was one of the best gifts I have every got. I read 6 -10 books a week and now I can read what I want when I want without having to make a trip to the library. I really enjoy it. What I don't like is the price of the covers and skins they make for it. I wanted a cover, so after a bit of thinking I decided it would be easy to make one. It is very easy and they look just as nice if not better than the ones you buy. All you need is a hard cover journal(they generally cost $5 or so) and then take the pages out and you can attach elastic on the inside to hold the kindle. Experiment and you can customize it to your own taste. I made several and they work great. I'll post a picture of one a bit later.

No comments:

Post a Comment