Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Today was a start on Spring House cleaning day.  It was nice and warm here about 65 or so and great for opening  windows and airing the house out. I went to Ace Hardware this morning and got a free quart of paint. They are giving away a free quart any color every Saturday this month! I got one last Saturday and have been painting my dressing room a raspberry and today I painted a dry sink and old cabinet in  Blooming flax which is a pale blue. Turned out really good now I need to get some new knobs for the drawers. Tomorrow I have to finish painting the dressing room and a wall in my bedroom. I have to use a ladder so I saved the high stuff for one day.
  I managed to paint a couple of dog portraits today but decided I need to clean more than I need to art, so if it  rains tomorrow maybe I will work on some more art.

No comments:

Post a Comment