Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 15, 2012

The weather this week has been beautiful, which means I didn't stay inside to much.I had intended to work on the kitchen floor but that got put on hold while I do a few other things. I painted doors and some woodwork and did a countertop in my dressing room using a silver paper and coating it with the poly. I used about 5 coats on it and it looks pretty neat. I think it's going to work real well.
  Today was take Max to the vet, and that was an experience I do not want to repeat for a long time. He peed at least 3 times on the floor, then when I wasn't looking he hiked on my leg. Not a good thing. He managed to pull out of his harness and I had to redo it tighter. He really gave the vet fits trying to escape. Who would have thought a  20 lb dog could cause so much trouble.
  Here's a picture of my little guy. This is his favorite napping spot.


No comments:

Post a Comment