Total Pageviews

Friday, March 9, 2012

More aceo's  using the letters that I found. This is getting addictive. I stopped for awhile and went out and bought some rolls of brown paper and a couple of sponge mops so I can try the paper floor this week end. I bought a gallon of polyurethane from the local rehab store for $17 compared to the 40 + that the hardware stores want. All you do is use white glue to lay torn pieces of brown paper on your floor then you coat it with several coats of polyurethane. I have a small kitchen and I am going to make an attempt to do the floor in there.  The paper was only $1 a roll and there is 15 ft on each roll. I got 3 rolls so I am figuring the cost of a new kitchen floor will be under $30. That's a lot cheaper then new tile or carpet! I will post pictures if I succeed in getting it done over the weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment