Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Well this has started out as an interesting day. Yesterday my son Jamey came over and  mowed my yard for me. It was the first mowing of the year and the grass was thick in spots. We have had 80 degree weather for the last few days so he was out in his shorts working up a sweat. My flowers are all in full bloom and my crab apple is blooming and looking quite pretty. It rained and stormed most of the night, and for about  2 hours now we have had big huge snow flakes coming down. It's 35 degrees out and it just feels weird to have snow falling in May. Looks like I am going to stay in and do some art today. Max my Westie is in his favorite spot, on the back of the love  seat looking out the front window. even he is not excited to go out in this weird stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment