Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Talk about weather change. We had frost warnings last week and it was down to 30 degrees a couple of days ago. Today it hit 96, thats a little to warm for me this early in the Spring. I decided to stay inside where it's cool. One of the advantages of having a stucco house is that in the summer it stays pretty cool. The big problem is that it is cold in the winter.
  I've been working on ACEO's that last few weeks, trying to do a better job of marketing and getting them seen. So far it hasn't been to successful, but I'm going to give it awhile. I have been thinking about going back to doing some bigger paintings and  maybe some pastel portraits. Those are what I really enjoy doing. It's a bit harder to get business for portrait work then it is for some things.
Here are a few examples of my work.



No comments:

Post a Comment